Monday, February 11, 2008

Manic Monday

So I predict I'm going to be grumpy on Mondays.  I'm currently sitting in my Worship class at 9:40pm, feeling exhausted because I've been in class since 8am.  The first two, Hebrew and History, were at least interesting--but my senior seminar was all kinds of depressing, and now my poor worship professor doesn't stand a chance against my fatigue-induced cynicism.  What can I say?  Snarky thoughts keep me awake.   

That being said, I feel very lucky today.  I'm feeling a connectedness to God that I haven't experienced in a long while.  I feel like I'm understanding grace in a new way.  I feel like I'm understanding my relationship with God in a way that is much more complex and intricate than its been in the past, and I am grateful.  

Too bad I can't stay awake in the class where I'm learning how to be a pastor... :-)


No comments: